Wednesday 31 July 2013

A little bit about me...

So I'm sure you are all wondering who I am. Well first, I am new to this whole blog thing so forgive me now! I live in Spokane, Washington and I am attending BYU- Idaho in September. I have grown up in the LDS church my whole life, and it has really blessed me. I have 5 brothers(4 younger, one older) and I am the only girl. My dad likes to call me the "Rose among the thorns".  I met Sam last August at EFY in Provo Utah. It honestly was the best week of my life and I will never be grateful enough to have met the friends that I have met, especially Sam. He has inspired me so much with his stores and personality. Ever since last August I'm pretty sure me and Sam have skyped every week, and getting closer to his mission, every day! One time we did an 8 hour skype session! which was pretty amazing because of the 8 hour time difference! I can honestly say he is my best friend, and I have never had a friend as good as him, even though he lives so far away. I cant wait till he gets to BYU-Idaho, but I know he is where he is suppose to be right now. I am really excited to do this blog for him and I hope many people read this and get inspired as much as I do! I also hope this will make the next two years go a little bit faster:) Thanks everyone! You can ask me anything you want. comment or add me on Facebook! Id love to meet all of Sams friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment