Monday 2 March 2015

Finish Line

 I have just got back from the Australia Zoo!!! I Loved it there and had a great time Anthony came with us and all. March is already here it is going to be the most exciting month on the mission, a lot of great things happening :) So my travel Itinerary is all sorted, I got 2 different copies for some reason, But I will be back on the 8th. I get to Skype home in 2 weeks time, as it is Mother's day in England :) So that is pretty sweet I get to Skype just before I come back, not long just under 5 weeks, and Toni did not get baptized on the weekend, but is getting baptized this coming Saturday on the 7th of March at 7pm, so 7 for 7. We also set another 2 more baptismal dates, for both on the 21st of March and they are friends they are called Amy and Nikhil, they are friends of a member's daughter :) It's also crazy to think that I baptized Chelsie Coalfax a year ago, on March the 1st and she is going really great in the church and lives with a member family, I'm excited to be able to get in contact when i get back :) The work is going amazing here!!!! I Love it, and I'm going as hard as I can, running through the tape. Going to run through that Finish line, we hope to set a few more Baptismal dates this week, we are pumping this area!!!!! Buderim's just incredible. Sorry, I could not write more this week, We have to go in just under 30 mins to a lesson!!!!But i will write much more next week. Elder Samuel King

No comments:

Post a Comment