Sunday 3 August 2014

Only Ones Left

So with transfers and me staying we got a new guy in the flat, but he is already my good friend, Elder Bejarano is the flat with us and it's so much fun, the most awesome flat!!! I have learnt so much Spanish, it's so great!!! and is so much fun!! and also I got to see my friend the other week Elder Beauchamp, it was so great, me and him are so close who is also the convert of just a year before he went on his mission, I took him on trade off, his first week on his mission! but that was half a year ago already. We also had a crazy week, as our next door neighbour got deported back to India, it was so crazy, he knocked on our door at night after 10pm and was like boys, I need your help to move all of my furniture out of my apartment, so of course we did, we just felt so sorry for him, he is such a great guy!!! I can't believe are neighbour got deported :P and our other neighbour ran away to Turkey!! So now we are the only ones left!! we live in the Ghetto hahah! So this week was also got to Spray paint Elder Bejarano's bike All Black, it looks sick!!! and with our neighbour living to India, he locked my companions bike in the downstairs room, and we could not get in, so I just kicked in the door, one massive kick and the door broke off the hinges, it was so cool, it was like something out of a movie! and he left some sub-woofers for a car behind so we but them in the mission car, the toyota, so now the boot (Trunk) has massive 2000 watt subs in :) That's how us missionaries roll hahah! Also this week stopped and talked to a guy on the street who was walking his wild Dingo, only in Australia, will you find someone walking a dingo haha! Also we have been doing more Service for this woman, called Jackie and she is a 'carny' she works in the carnivals and we were sorting out her garage and we were literally swimming in 1000's and 1000's on soft cuddly teddies! Once in a life time experience haha, it was crazy!!!  This week was also fun because I got to train on 'Revelation through the Book of Mormon' and got to teach Gospel essentials as usual, I taught about the Church of Jesus Christ in former times. and I also got to Teach Elder Quorum and taught the Plan of Salvation!!! and we had such a spiritual lesson yesterday, It was pretty much all in Tagalog, for just over 1 hour, so me and my companion could not do much just a few words and a lot of smiles etc, but the fellowship was great! and at the end I shared my testimony about the Book of Mormon, and just started crying as I shared 1 Nephi Chapter 8 verse 12 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment