Monday 7 October 2013

He's staying in Gold Coast again!!!

 I actually cannot believe I'm staying here in the GC again!!!!!!!! That is so awesome, I really was not expecting it though :) I Love the Book of Mormon Amery, I know without a doubt that it is true, I Love reading from it everyday, it has changed my life, it has changed everything and I'm so thankful to have the Book of Mormon in my life, I never thought I would be religious or be a missionary, I never thought I would believe in God but If i never got handed a Book of Mormon when I was 13 I would not be here now and it took 4 and half years for it to have an effect on me, but it has changed everything. So I'm going to start reading it again :) I have also started reading this morning the New Testament :) So I'm excited to be starting that my goal is to finish it by the end of this Transfer :)  So something else awesome happened this week and it was such an incredible experience for me Amery and that was to help confirm Nikki a member of this church :) Wow it was awesome and Nikki has come so far, I never thought in my wildest dreams that when I joined the church i would be out on a mission, get to teach and see someone so close to me get baptized and then help confirm them a member of this church, as I helping Confirming Nikki a member, I thought back to when I was being confirmed and all so that was a great experience for me and I was really excited that I was able to be a part of that Amery :) So the other week on the 25th of September, that was my year and a half mark in the church from when I got baptized back on March 25th last year! It has gone soooooo fast and so much has happened in that time.  I'm so grateful for the gospel and none of this would have been made possible if I never got handed that Book of Mormon at 13, so much has changed and for the better. I was able to be with Nikki and Drew last night, unfortunately I could not go to Tasmins for dinner, but I'm sure i will be there soon and It important and I love spending time with Nikki as she has just become a member, she is awesome, the amount of hardship she has gone through to be where she is know is incredible! Also someone in Fast and Testimony meeting shared about something and it was about when I shared this scripture with a while back, they did not mention who, they just mentioned about someone coming into there home and sharing this scripture with them, It was the one i shared with them, a favourite of mine and a common one I can know recite word for word, it is also Kate Mathieson fav scripture and is Proverbs 3:5-6 I did not think it would have that big of an effect on them but it did. So Also Amery, yesterday it was 37 degrees Celsius out and I think that is near like a 100 Fahrenheit  you might have to check I'm not that sure but it was getting super hot and it is only spring! then it dropped dramatically to 24 degrees! But it is getting hot 37 is the hottest i have seen it here so far!  I'm getting a tan! It's funny as my arms are now so much darker then my legs, my the difference looks crazy :p  and not to much else happened this week, I was able to do quite a bit of Service in gardens, so I done quite a bit of gardening but other then to be honest not to much! Not to much on week 6 happens because of Transfers and a thing called Deep clean where we have to clean the flat and make it spotless for at least 4 hours, But we are just trying to pick up the teaching and finding more people to teach so hopefully we can find some miracles this week, I'm sure we will we also see miracles for sure :)  I actually went for a run with her yesterday morning there was a group of like 10 + of us and it was pretty intense run for me seeming as i just have not run is so long hahahah, but it was awesome, I hope to do it again sometime soon, but no joke my legs are wrecked hhaha I can barely walk on them every step i take hurts hahaha, she is probably fine the thing is i injured my right calf ages ago I'm not even sure how to the point where i could not run on it because i was in so much pain, so yesterday was the first proper run in done other then the MTC and it smashed me, I'm feeling it today, so i'm just going to stretch out my calf again after, also when i went on the run with her i did not stretch before i went straight into it. I'm looking forward to Conference this weekend and as missionary :) Love, Elder King XX

Here is a picture his friend (in the picture) sent to me. He thinks he is so gangster....

No comments:

Post a Comment