Wednesday 12 November 2014

RISE AND SHINE

I forgot to post last weeks email, so I will post them both together- Amery

November 3rd
  I'm Loving life right now and loving the Sunshine Coast! The work is going amazing, just totes ripping it up!!! just soo busy, even with today being P-day we have a few lessons during our P-day, just because we are that busy right now!!! I have sooooooo much to tell you, like it's crazy!! ) So i got a cool little email from my boy Danny he said ''literally know everyone. Two girls in my ward, Michelle Skonnard and Emily Rowe apparently met you in Utah when you were on the train. These connections are crazy hahaha!'' That is pretty crazy hahah.  I also had a cool experience where I met this person at church she was from Orem, and I said you might know this family I know in Orem and I dropped a few names to her and she knew them :) Or like This one time we went to see this elderly man who is nearly 80 and he said that he lived in Charters towers ages ago, and I said I we know the same man, I was very close with this one man, who used to be the mayor of charters towers, i used to go visit him 4-5 times a week, then he had to go to a care home, but it turns out he knows my friend who was the mayor there and that was awesome to see, even though this man was so much older, we still had the same friend from there :) Also, I was able to meet a family in my ward and I know there family on the Gold Coast because off when I used to serve in the Coast I was in there ward. :) It;s having little experiences like this that I treasure as well :) So we are having a baptism this week, her name is Vicki, she is 57 and she is amazing, we actually when and visited her daughter yesterday and started to teach her :) Vicki, is just incredible and she is being baptized this Saturday the 8th at 10.00am and it is at stake conference and in the evening she is going to talk at stake conference, what a boss!!! just no fear :) and it's awesome because at this baptism obliviously stake president will be there, and also our mission president and also a General Authority :) also had the best interview with President yesterday :) Great things are happening here in Buderim. we having a saying here in the Sunshine Coast, when someone shouts out 'SUNNY COAST'' our response is ''RISE AND SHINE''. Also we had a few more people at church, but Anthony the other one getting baptized on the 25th is just loving everything and is soaking up church. I unfortunately have to go now :/ but All is going well all is going great!! Sunshine Coast is amazing :) 

November 12th
So I have just got back from the temple it was a long journey down to Brisbane and I have barely got any time as P-day is nearly over and we are hectically busy, but i love being busy,  Ahhh I can't believe it because as i traveled back from the temple up to the Sunshine Coast I had to go through my old area Brisbane North and the train stopped for a brief second at Zillmere station that is where Caitlyn lives and she lives really close to the station, It was crazy as i was there nearly, well pretty much 1 whole year ago!! Big shout out to Caitlyn and her beautiful kids :) It has gone so fast but so many blessings have happened, I'm so glad Caitlyn was able to enter into the waters of baptism and that President Henderson was there!! The baptism with Vicki happened the other day and it was soooo incredible wow!!!! It was so lovely and President was also there :) So that was super neat!! The work is going amazing, Anthony is now going to be baptized a few days earlier on the 22nd of November at 10am!!! It is always a blessing being a instrument in the lords hand and helping these beautiful children of his change and grow in the gospel :) Everything is going super well, we are really smashing the area and the area has never ever since this much success :) Also on the way back we also had to get a bus back and it took us to the Australia Zoo :) So we will definitely properly go there one day and I'm going to try and get the whole district to all go together :) Also you have to check out the Glass House Mountains!!! So incredible and Beautiful, I Love it here, and seeing them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment