Sunday 23 November 2014

Best Transfer of My Mission

Ahhhh Everything here is going so great It was an incredible week and we are just smashing it here!! I'm Loving life here. You should check out Black Swan Park in Maroochydore and also Maroochydore Rotary Park, this is where we GQ like 3 times a week, we were there yesterday morning before Church and it is Paradise, the Sand, Sea and just the best Weather! :) The Reason it was such a great week was because Anthony got Baptized on Saturday and Confirmed yesterday :) I will try and get you the pictures :) It was the best thing, I can't tell you how much I Love Anthony and wanted to see him enter the waters of baptism!!! Ahhhh I felt the Spirit so strong and was just so humbled. I remember when I had first met Anthony nearly 6 weeks back I had known him for only 5 mins from the time we knocked on his door and had walked to the park next to him home to teach him, I then talked to him and shared my conversion story with him for 15 mins and then we committed him to be Baptized and he said Yes, and Wow since that day he is a changed man!!! Like he is so comfatble around us and we see him like every day :) and He has really come out his Shell. He is a great man, he is 34, looks like he is 22 hahah :) I'm just so Happy, This has been the Best Transfer of my mission. So many Blessings. We actually should be having another Baptism in 2 weeks time on the 7th of December :) her name is Lynn, her husband is a member, we had the most powerful lesson with her, I hope so but I don't know if you saw the picture i sent you with me with the glasses, saying I'm loving the work here, having a great night in a tropical storm, well after i got those pictures just for kicks and giggles, we taught her and asked her to be baptized and she just said YES. We are just trying to find out a date that would be best for her!!! :) Also I have to show you something 'cool'' hahah So the church was established in the year 1830 on the 6th of April, and there were 6 members of the church at the time. so if you go to your scriptures and go to Mosiah chapter 18 verse 30. (1830) and then read that verse you will read the word Mormon 6 times ;) 1 for each member hahah :) So guess what in like just over an hour we are actually going to the Australia Zoo, I'm taking the District there, as it is the last week on the Transfer! It should be awesome, can't wait to hug me a Koala. Also I got to interview a woman for Baptism, her name is Nisha, she is from Karikkatoor. Kerala in India and she got Baptized on Saturday 2 hours before Anthony so we went and watched her get baptized and took Anthony to that :) Also on Saturday night we went down to Mooloolaba, to the Esplanade to watch our friend Sing and play guitar :) Which was amazing, he is the Man!!!!!! and he smashed it and the whole Atmosphere was just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment