Sunday 16 February 2014

New News

That is super exciting About Joe!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE IS GOING ON A MISSION!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH I ALWAYS ALWAYS HOPED THAT HE WOULD AND NOW THAT HE IS THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!  Where is he opening it at????? That is super awesome though!!!!! I wonder when he will leave?????????? Ahhhhhh he better get called to this mission ahhhhhhhhh that would be 2 crazy It would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK THIS WILL HIT ME FOR A WHILE!!!!!
 It is crazy to think that by the time he lives I would have been on my mission maybe for a whole year haha!!! So My Day So far has been good Just played Basketball in the morning and that was about it hahaah!!! So I have heard back home in England, the weather is just super bad, and it has been the wettest winter there in 250 years!!! I'm lucky I'm here in the sunshine State :) So I was so happy to finish reading the Book of Mormon again and now I have started reading the New Testament I'm in St.Luke, on page 102 :) Chelsie is having her baptismal Interview tomorrow evening and then after going to Young Women's I just know that this is the best decision she can ever make in her life and I'm very grateful that I have the opportunity and Privilege to Baptize her :) but she is really happy about church life and all these new doors opening up to her and the blessing that she will receive from it and all :) I just thought of how much my life changed since I have come into the church. So the work in this area has been going super well lately like really great, We are always busy, busy, busy and have been able to teach a lot of lessons, last week we taught 21 lessons which was awesome and have been working with a few people and they have started to come back to church :) but if you could please continue to pray for Chelsie and Neve, but also especially Chelsie that would be great :)
So For the rest of the day, I will just go back cook up some food and then just Eat heaps of stuff and then in the evening we are visiting, this Less Active woman from Liberia and she has a few children and they have never been taught before and so we are going to teach them and all and then later after that I'm going on a trade off tonight and this new Missionary I'm going with his background is from NZ he lives in Perth WA. (Western Australia) and he has only been a member for a year and a half and this is his 1st week on his mission so he is Fresh As still so I'm excited to be with him all of tomorrow and also both because we joined at similar times and all, when we met we already just got on super well so there is a lot to talk about tomorrow and we will be teaching a few lessons together, hopefully I can help him learn things that will benefit him for the rest of his mission :)


No comments:

Post a Comment