Tuesday 6 August 2013

A Very Special Day


           Today marks the one year date that I first met Sam. I can honestly say that was the best week of my life and I met truly amazing life long friends. I will never be grateful enough for that week at EFY in Provo Utah. I wish I had never left that place and those people. So much has happened in the past year Sam wanted me to post today. I remember skyping Sam just days after we all got back from EFY. For Sam it was a lot longer trip home than me. That first Skype, turned into many many more following:) We ended up skyping pretty much everyday the last few months he was home. His plans were to go to BYU-Idaho then maybe go on a mission. So much has changed from that. Sam never thought he would be serving the Lord in Australia over 2 months already. I never thought I would be going to BYU-Idaho, but I know it's meant to be and The Lord has plans for each and every one of us that we just don't see yet. I am very excited to be going to the same school Sam will when he gets back. So much can change in a short period of time, but I know if you always turn to The Lord everything will work out the way it's suppose to. The Lord sees the big picture that we cant and he wants to help us. I know Sam is where he needs to be. I know we were both meant to go to that week out of the whole summer for that EFY and meet. I can not explain how much Sam has influenced my life forever. He is my best friend and always will be. He only wants the best for all of you and his family. I know he is constantly praying for all of his friends and family. If any of you know Sam well, you are lucky people as well myself. And I only want the best for you too. Any of you can message me/ comment on this post, or friend me on Facebook anytime I would love to hear how you know Sam, stories of you and Sam(or any stories of Sam) or how he has influenced your life as well! Thanks! 
Love, Amery Abel


A Skype session while he was visiting friends at Uni! 

No comments:

Post a Comment